Xiaomi launched its Flagship Mi 11 early this month (January 2021) with record breaking sale in first few hours in China. The “Pro” version of this Flagship smartphone is likely to be released in near future and a set of renders most likely to be of Mi 11 pro have leaked online.
The Mi 11 pro will probably come with two color variants – Blue and Silver. Mi 11 pro will likely have several similarities with Mi 11 – but with some upgrades. The Mi 11 pro’s Camera is likely to come with wider island with an additional Periscope lens. Other features are something like:
- 10x Optical & 12x Digital a total of 120x zoom
- 108 MP main camera sensor
- A 35mm equivalent focal length of 12mm for the ultrawide camera
- 120mm Periscope lens
- a 6.81-inch curved display with a QHD+ resolution of 1440×3200 pixels
- 120 Hz refresh rate
- 480 Hz touch sampling rate
- 1,500-nit peak brightness
- Snapdragon 888 Processor
The authenticity of this render could not be verified. Moreover, a source on an unofficial Xiaomi/MIUI news channel on Telegram claims it is fake. We will have to wait till the release to reveal whether all these are fake or real.